Our Health Guarantee
Great dane cost, All puppies bought accompany a health guarantee. Within 5 business days of purchasing your new puppy, you have to take him/her to a licensed veterinarian for an examination. If the veterinarian determines, within 5 days of Adoption, that your dog is clinically ill or has died from an injury sustained or illness likely to possess been contracted on or before the date of adoption and delivery, you’ve got the subsequent options:
– Return the dog for an entire refund
– Retain the dog and receive reimbursement for reasonable veterinary fees, not exceeding the adoption price
These options don’t apply where an owner, who has provided a health certificate issued by a veterinarian, discloses in writing at the time of sale the ill health that the adoptee later seeks to return the dog. If, within 30 days of adoption, a licensed veterinarian determines that your dog features a congenital or hereditary defect which adversely affects the animal’s health or that your dog died from a congenital or hereditary defect, you’ve got an equivalent option as outlined
above. you want to notify the owner of the examining veterinarian’s name, address & telephone number within 2 days of the vet’s certification of your dog’s illness. Failure to notify the owner within 2 business days will end in forfeiture of rights.
To be ready to share the love of such beautiful and smart little creatures may be a blessing. My family and that i have a passion for the Great Dane puppies, Training and socializing them as a team. Raising them in our home and as a team presents us with a rare opportunity at a companionship that mutually improves us( man and pet), developments like patience and loyalty. We are committed to providing you with the foremost beautiful companion in our Great Dane puppies. Home bred with our youngsters and other pets, house broken and socialized, we’ve gone to great lengths to form sure they need the simplest possible start with their new families, feeding them properly and care which is second to none. We assure you, you’ve got found with us the foremost lovable companion for yourself and your family. Great dane cost, We are very concerned about the type of homes our puppies will be going to as they are our major concern.
1. The puppy is going to be taken to the vet promptly. you ought to confirm that he/she is healthy and doesn’t need a vet’s attention. We request that this first visit be within 5 days of the puppy’s arrival. this is often to make sure that there aren’t problems that have arisen from shipping, and also in order that your veterinarian is conversant in your puppy if a situation arises.
2. We aren’t liable for a puppy’s exposure to diseases after they need left our possession. you ought to take care where you’re taking your puppy and who handles it also . The puppy shouldn’t be exposed to previously infested disease areas or to places where a high level of exposure to diseases is feasible . Treat him/her as if she may be a neonate .
3. Validation of the guarantee requires examination of your puppy by the vet of your choice and at your expense within 5 days of its arrival. This examination is predicted to verify that your dog was healthy upon arrival. If the puppy is showing any sign of illness, it should be taken to the vet immediately.
4. Your puppy, if shipped, has been through a vet check and has received a health certificate. He/she has been through a minimum of his first shots and typically a series of shots before he/she has been delivered to you. He has also been de-wormed, but this doesn’t mean that he’s freed from worms because young animals are especially vulnerable to worms, are exposed whenever they touch the bottom , and worming is an ongoing process which will got to be continued once the puppy is in your care. Your puppy also will need follow up shots. it’s vital that you simply follow up with shots and deworming.
5. If the puppy features a vet diagnosed, congenital or hereditary defect, that’s a life-threatening condition, bring the breeder a vet signed statement of the defect, and it’ll get replaced with the primary available puppy with an equivalent value as soon as possible. the first puppy must be returned before a replacement puppy are often delivered.
7. This guarantee is null and void if the puppy is sold to a 3rd party, and if normal precautions aren’t taken.
8. Especially with smaller breeds of puppies, there’s always an opportunity that stress will cause the puppy’s sugar to drop to dangerous levels. it’s the responsibility of the new owner to be very observant regarding the puppy’s sugar level, to remember of action that must be taken if this condition does occur. The new owner should take care to form sure that this condition doesn’t affect the puppy, and therefore the breeder can’t be liable for issues that are a results of neglect of this condition.
9. The new owner is conscious of the past medical record of this puppy and accepts it. The new owner is liable for obtaining veterinary advice when needed, and for paying for those services. From the time the puppy leaves the possession of the breeder, the purchaser assumes all responsibility for vet bills, and for the care of said puppy. If for any reason the puppy dies, the breeder has the proper to demand and order an autopsy on the dog at the purchaser’s expense. If the death is that the breeder’s fault which is found as a results of original lab results from a licensed veterinarian, the puppy are going to be replaced by the breeder.
10. If a puppy is to get replaced , the breeder will provide a healthy puppy of an equivalent quality because the previous puppy as soon together is out there . The new owner are going to be liable for all shipping charges for the primary puppy to be returned to the breeder and for the fees for the second puppy to be shipped to them also . If the purchaser chooses to not accept a replacement puppy, the health guarantee is null and void.
11. We work closely with our vets to make sure the health of our puppies. they need been administered all of the shots AKC registered and deworming that are indicated on our shot records. Our shots are administered by the breeder under the vet recommended immunization program. we’ll only indicate the shots that your puppy has had. Please remember that they need had these shots, and still administer shots as recommended by your veterinarian. Giving too many immunizations, and ignoring the immunizations that are given also can be harmful to your puppy’s health.
12. Our puppies will have a health certificate from a licensed veterinarian before they leave, and can be vet checked. Although we do everything we will to make sure the health of our puppies, our health guarantee doesn’t apply to “kennel cough”, coccidia, diarrhea, collapsed trachea, giardia, open fontanel, or parasites.
10 Most Common Health Issues with Great Dane Dogs
- Cardiomyopathy – heart disease
- Hip Dysplasia
- Wobbler syndrome – serious neck vertebral disease
- Osteosarcoma – bone cancer
- Allergies – skin irritation
- Skin growths – non-tumorous growths regularly occur
- Epilepsy – seizures
- von Willebrands Disease – blood clotting